We had a party!

We had a party!


The preparation for our party made the Oak group busy. And we had so much fun!! The children drew pictures for decorations and made pancakes to share. During the preparation, they talked about what they could do to make the party nice for their friends.



I can draw more! Then we can decorate our room with a bunch of pictures.----------Finn
I'll draw a cat and a dog. Because my friends love to be cats and dogs with me (as pretend play).----------Saige

 

I want to try cracking an egg!----------Augustine
Smells so good. It's going to be so yummy.----------Xian Bin
Our guests must be very happy.----------Travis
I'll serve this cake to my friends.----------Roisin




 The party was set up after nap time. The Oak group was busy again serving the cakes to all guests and very happy when the guest said "thank you".




Comments