Decorate our faces

January 14-18, 2019

"I had a butterfly face painted on the weekend."
"My mom drew whiskers on my face to make me look like a tiger on Halloween."
"Do you remember a teacher who had a scar and beard on her face on the pirates day in summer?"

The children's infatuation with face painting brought a very fun activity.

The children were introduced to pictures of face painting around the world. People paint their face for various motives, with many colors and interesting patterns.

Then the children were free to paint their faces!!

"I made my face looks like my dad."-----Declan
"I am a super scary monster! Garrrrrr!"-----Saige
"Look! I have beard."-----Theo 

"I am a bunny."-----Celia
"I used all my favorite colors."-----Jia Ran
"I am Spiderman!"-----Quintus

"You can call me Bill today(her dad)."-----Simone
"I did makeup like my mom does on her face."-----Adrienne   









Comments